CISM® – Certified Information Security Manager® Exam Prep
Designed for IT professionals with technical expertise and experience in IS/IT security and control looking to transition from team player to manager. CISM can add credibility and confidence to interactions with internal and external stakeholders, peers and regulators. This certification indicates expertise in information security governance, program development and management, incident management and risk management. If you are a mid-career IT professional aspiring to senior management roles in IT security and control, CISM can get you the visibility you need.
- Domain 1 - Information Security Governance (17%)
- Domain 2 - Information Security Risk Management (20%)
- Domain 3 - Information Security Program (33%)
- Domain 4 - Incident Management (30%)
Who Should Take this Class
CISM is intended for information security professionals with at least five years of relevant work experience and at least three years in the role of information security manager. Job titles include:
- Security Director/Manager/Consultant
- IT Director/Manager/Consultant
- Compliance/Risk/Privacy Director and Manager
- Five (5) or more years of experience in information security management.
- Experience waivers are available for a maximum of two (2) years.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
- 3.2 CEU
- 32 CPEs
- 32 PDUs
- 4 hours (240 minutes)
- 150 multiple choice questions